Give dream to Vietnamese !
Before you plan to visit the country, you need to know minimum information about this country. Please read it, keep in mind because for the Visa at the Embassy, they will probably ask you few question.
Our company will help you to know more about the country you want to visit, give you advice for living, and give you training about the language. All of this will give to you more chance to get the Visa !
General data JAPAN
Presentation of the country
- Official name: Japan
- Nature of the regime: Parliamentary monarchy.
- Head of State: S.M. Emperor AKIHITO (TennoHeika in Japanese, “His Majesty the Emperor”) since 1989
- Head of Government: Mr Shinzo ABE, Prime Minister (since 26/12/2012)
- Geographical data
- Area: 377,000 km²
- Capital: Tokyo
- Main Cities: Sapporo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka
- Official language: Japanese
- Currency: Yen
- National holiday: December 23 (anniversary of the reigning emperor)
- Population: 126,700 million (December 2017 – source: stat.go.jp)
- Density: 338 inhabitants per km2 (5,000 persons per km2 in certain urban areas)
- Population growth: -0.13% (2016). The population has been decreasing since 2008 (stat.go.jp).
- Life expectancy: 83.59 years (2014 – source: World Bank)
- Literacy rate: 99% (2014)
- Religions: Shintoism, Buddhism
- Human Development Index: 0.903 (2015); 17th in the world rankings established by UNDP.
Japan, the world’s fourth-largest GDP, has a policy of “pro-active contribution to peace” “on a global scale”, “based on international cooperation” and based on three pillars: the strengthening of its alliance with the United States. United, the deepening of its cooperation with the neighboring States and an economic diplomacy at the service of its growth. Since 2016, Prime Minister ABE has been talking about a strategy for a free and open Indo-Pacific area.
Japan regards the European Union, the world’s second largest GDP, as an important partner in the economic field and on global issues. Japan is the EU’s second-largest trading partner in Asia (6th in the world) and the EU is Japan’s third largest trading partner.
Second contributor to the UN budget (almost 10% of the UN’s general budget), a non-permanent member of the Security Council (2016-2017), Japan wants to obtain a permanent seat and acts in this way with its partners the “G4” (Japan, Germany, Brazil, India), with the support of France.
Japan has announced the increase of its defense budget of 5% for the period 2014-2018 ($ 47 billion in 2017).