APPLICATION PROCESS TO STUDY IN FRANCE
1. Before your first log-in:
What is the procedure?
Scenario 1 – You want to apply to a French institution which is listed on the portal
Scenario 2 – You are a student on a university exchange programme and you have received an
e-mail asking you to create an account on Études in France.
Scenario 3 – You have been accepted at a French institution not listed on the portal
2. Creating your application:
Step 1 – Create an account
Step 2 – Fill in your application
Step 3 – Choose what you want to study
3. Sending your application
4. Application fee
5. Checking replies from institutions once you have applied
6. Downloading an Études en France certificate : at here
7. Student visa application: